Chances are if you’re a Black Woman…
- there are women in your family who are overweight…
- there are women in your family who have high blood pressure…
- you know someone, up close and personal, who has, has had, or perhaps even has died, from Breast cancer.
African American Women have the highest incidences of these and other preventable diseases of all other ethnic groups.
And while you may not be personally experiencing any of the above… yet,
More than likely,
- You spend most of your time taking care of the needs of others, leaving little left for “Me Time”
- There is something you need to say to a colleague, friend or family member, but when the opportunity arises, your voice disappears or it seems better to just “suck it in”.
- There is something that you long to do; something that excites you just thinking about it. Or perhaps it’s an intense longing just to do something different. In either case you can’t begin to figure out where to start.
I will partner with you to help end your struggle with weight loss or to take small steps that will make a huge difference in your overall health and well being.
I encourage, support and coach you through a Seven Step Process that allows you to speak and act from your truth, re-claiming your beautiful, powerful authentic self.